Sunday, April 09, 2006

 

A way out

It is really a waste of time trying to rebut someone who think that he is great, but indeed not.

Moreover, I have got so much things to do, balancing my studies and preparing for the coming Teens' Forum, which requires me to commit till July.

I think I would have to visit all the people who are on the list of potential ambassadors for the event, and I don't think that I want to waste anymore time on this kind of person who is nothing as compared to them.

I will save my time for things that I can do for the society, and not for one person whom the society has given up hope on.


Indeed, time should be better spent on meaningful things, like studying for you physics test, which would, with hindsight, prevent all these from happening.

He was too afraid of my greatness, that no attempt to rebut would suffice. It also seems pretty weird that he tries to show off his "greatness" while telling me off from thinking that i'm great. A clear sign of inferiority complex here. Anyway, to deal with people like that, I have to bring myself down to his level. So here goes:

Fellow readers, The Wicked

had underwent some major upgrading works over the weekend, and it had came out of it smelling nice and fresh. Take a look.

Tomorrow The Wicked will also be featured on Straits Time In!. Reading the news is just not enough. Somehow i'll get on it.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]