Tuesday, April 18, 2006

 

When will you ever appreciate anything?

I shall follow the advise by someone who obviously has no idea what Ajax means.
I shall learn to appreciate AJC!

I will appreciate that in AJC, we couldn't find a place for our butts to reside during recess, and had to make do with standing and eating.

I shall also appreciate that in AJC, I couldn't do what i want with my own money, but was instead forced, or rather, extorted to hand in $6 for tickets to the Family Day.

I shall also appreciate all differences made by the Family Day does not go to the students who took the trouble to set up everything. Instead, it went to the school.

I shall also appreciate that earnings that went to the school will be given back to needy students, although the exact definition of "Needy students", their very existence and the things they need was not explained.

I shall also appreciate no family of any AJCians turned up during last year's family day. The only non-ajcian who turned up are teachers' family members. We often visit carnivals in other schools, but nobody ever comes to AJC's.

I shall also appreciate the fact that we were given a air-conditioned homeroom with no fans inside, and we were told we cannot use the homeroom or open the windows.

I shall also appreciate the fact that during the singing of the school songs every wednesday, nobody could remember all the lyrics. (JC2s included)

I shall also appreciate the fact that in AJC, there are 84% Band 1 and 2 for PW, and 100% passes, although we only have 5% of people scoring band 1 (a rounded up figure) as compared to other JCs like VJC (just a rank above AJC) getting 30++% of band 1s. Similar trend is also true in other JCs. Only AJC has got <10% band 1.

I shall also appreciate the fact that my friend's PW group tolled and followed everything their PW mentor advised and suggested, and the PW mentor has rated their project the best she ever saw, and their group got a band 3.

I shall also appreciate the fact that things like I&R, PI and WR do not have any fixed formats. But teachers in AJC are kind enough to offer everyone standard templates and format to follow, resulting in 80% of the student getting the same grade, a band 2.

I shall also appreciate the fact that the school funded the school's micromouse with only 500 dollars per year, while a mouse costs more than 2000 dollars, and a proper motor costs 200, while a quality wheel costs 100 each. They have no PCs to use for programming the mouse. Our charger is spoilt, and HCI offered to charge ours. We thank HCI for their kind offer, as we managed to get the first prize, winning honour for the school. And we still have a spoilt charger and no increase in funding.

I shall also appreciate the school is willing to invest 2000 dollars in robotics and nobody in AJC was initially interested in it.

I shall also appreciate that the president of student councils is a snob and practically holds her nose high and hop around the school.

I shall also appreciate the fact that i'm only staying in AJC for 2 years.

Comments:
let me comment one by one:

why is it that I'm always able to find seats with a group of friends in the canteen? Do you need a throne to find a throne to sit?

I agree with the second comment about the $6.. i refused to pay and nearly went to see the vice-principal

but i disagree that the money is wasted.. I know many needy people in the school, and perhaps you should open your eyes and look around. Perhaps you think everyone is as rich as you, or even richer. Learn to see the society and school at large, instead of focusing on your own welfare and sticking to your own world of friends.

I have no comment about last year's Family Day, because I was not here.

My class is using an air-conditioned container room. We are able to use it anytime, unless it is occupied. We are able to switch on the air-con too. There are ways and means to open and box.. ;)

Is there a problem with a high distinction rate for PW? Don't blame school, people for problems you face. Stand up and have a backbone, instead of being a sissy, who keeps on whinnning and whinning.

Oh the JC1s can sing the school song very well. The orientations have done them good. May be you can learn from them..

MM funding is quite low.. I was head of Micromouse and robotics in my secondary school. The funding was more than 15k per year. May be you can propose to the school what you aim, your training schedule, etc. Feedback if you have to.. if your CCA teacher is bo chap, go to a higher level admin, even the principal is not out of reach.

and you are just a loser who have no sense of loyalty, and gratitute.. I'm ashamed that the school have your kind of people, who are a bane to the society.

and I know what is Ajax. that's just random, it's not even my online moniker. you need not know who i am. but i know who you are wei kiat.
 
haha.. please.. i noe who you are.

"why is it that I'm always able to find seats with a group of friends in the canteen? Do you need a throne to find a throne to sit?"
sorry there. i have so many friends that there are not enough seats for all of us.

"but i disagree that the money is wasted.. I know many needy people in the school, and perhaps you should open your eyes and look around. Perhaps you think everyone is as rich as you, or even richer. Learn to see the society and school at large, instead of focusing on your own welfare and sticking to your own world of friends."
Name me just one guy who is in the needy students scheme.

"My class is using an air-conditioned container room. We are able to use it anytime, unless it is occupied. We are able to switch on the air-con too. There are ways and means to open and box.. ;)"
Yes we can use it too but the OM comes in and scold us regularly. Eat that.

"Is there a problem with a high distinction rate for PW? Don't blame school, people for problems you face. Stand up and have a backbone, instead of being a sissy, who keeps on whinnning and whinning."
See the world. 84% band 1 and 2 isn't a good grade compared to other jcs. There is only 4% band 1. Is that a good score for AJC? No.

"MM funding is quite low.. I was head of Micromouse and robotics in my secondary school. The funding was more than 15k per year. May be you can propose to the school what you aim, your training schedule, etc. Feedback if you have to.. if your CCA teacher is bo chap, go to a higher level admin, even the principal is not out of reach."
I'm soory but your eyes are closed. We have tried many times but to no avail. Please don't preach common sense here. Assuming that others don't hav it isn't going to reflect good about your EQ.

"and you are just a loser who have no sense of loyalty, and gratitute.. I'm ashamed that the school have your kind of people, who are a bane to the society."
I already said that i felt that i owed my skills and knowledge and character developement to my secondary school. I am loyal to The Chinese High School. Just because you study in a dump now doesn't mean you have to be loyal to it. Wake up.

"and I know what is Ajax. that's just random, it's not even my online moniker. you need not know who i am. but i know who you are wei kiat. "
Like i care about a coward who didn't dare to post his name.

You are hidding in the shadows boy. People only do that when they know they are wrong.
 
be loyal with reason. people don't just thank and be loyal to any shit they see lying on the street.

That something to be loyal to must have substance, and ajc has none.

If you want to read sissy's site, I have a recommendation; if you love AJC loyally, please go away.

If you want to continue reading my blog, read the disclaimer first.
 
Coming here nameless and trying to argue your point without a name lends as much weight to your arguements as a piece of tissue paper.

If you want to show your support to the school, do it on your own blog. You are not welcomed as i do not welcome blind people.

If you post anymore i'll just delete your comments. Do it on your blog.

Please find me blogs that are supportive of ajc and i'll show you more blogs that are against.

Till then. Bye.
 
Much as i dislike the school, i actively try to improve it.

I created iguard to guard the school computer from gamers. Go lab 212. We are testing it there.

Also cxtreme will also organise a security seminar for AJC soon. stay tuned.

What have you done?
 
i have done more things that you have ever imagined..

and why should i name the people under the needy students' scheme.. they have to be protected.

and is there any use whinning and whinning..

have you ever spoke up in a forum before? i am a regular..

you are just being a whimp, just whinning at the comfort zone. who is the more coward person?
 
Strike one, not stating what you have done is nonsense. Anyone can claim to have done more than what anyone else had done.

You can't name anyone? Oh well. Then you can't justify if anyone receive those money.

Hello, sissy, go and make love with your idol and stop posting on my blog or i'll tell Mr Kho.
 
coward? then why is this website here?
Why did i even bother to reply to your bo liao post somemore? Please. I know you have got brains but please learn how to use it.
 
hey. stumble upon ur site and i gotta say that i enjoy reading ur blog tremendously. Keep it up!
 
hi, thanks!
 
who is my idol? what are you talking about? and who is Mr Kho?

i will not stoop so low to give the name of my friend who is receiving this help, just to prove my point..

it's ok if you think you win in this aspect
 
I think, therefore I am.
I won.
 
Go away Ajax. Shoo. Flamers aren't appreciated here.
 
cout << "December";
 
Don't bother what other people say lah. YOU ROCK.
 
I am sure you will love PyDNQICm [URL=http://www.ugg--outlet-online.blogspot.com/]genuine ugg boots uk[/URL] online shopping tLyBsYqd [URL=http://www.ugg--outlet-online.blogspot.com/ ] http://www.ugg--outlet-online.blogspot.com/ [/URL]

 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]