Friday, April 21, 2006

 

The Wicked - What others are saying

I did abit of tracking and detective work, and in 20 minutes I processed and tidied out all these. Of course there are many more mentions of Wicked over the net, but I couldn't be bothered to look for more.

"The meek shall inherit the earth.
But the wicked shall mess with your mind." - wondrdoggie

"Everyday sit infront of PC stare n stare.. think n think... I love it!"

"losing sleep over this but quite challenging lah .... my brain hasn't been taxed so much before in its entire life i tink ... hahahahaha .." - buckies

"Over that game! Now stuck @ Level 17. Damn, this game is really wicked!
Edited @ 9:30pm: Now stuck @ Level 22! No. I didnt play the whole day. Rmb? I still got a baby who needs my attention :-)
Edited @ 10:15pm: Stucked @ Level 25. That's all for today. I need to sleep. ~_~"

"This is by far the best game I played. The IQ test really pulls your hair but yet sometimes you find it so cruely obvious. Kudos to the 18y.o. creater - WeiKiat, for spending his free time to make such a wonderful program. I wouldn't be surprised if you are a Mensa member." - Vic.Ky.Ell

"Try it. It's beyond fun. It kills your brain cells."

"I got to know a marvelous quiz and I'm going to share my joy with all of you. LoL~ Will need a little wit and basic IT skills to pass the levels though... I'm hooked and still stuck at level 11 as of now!" -triciastarlett

"... stumbled onto the Wicked. Remember the Crimson Room? well, this is another online puzzle, consisting of deceptively simple riddles, but yet... You'll be stymied. I got stuck at Level 4...... -_-!!!!" - khelath

"interesting quiz to be found here. Rip your hair out peeps..." - Chieh Hsien

"Is anyone else playing The Wicked? Challenging game and it doesn't kill as many brain cells as reading research articles does." - Reborn1223

"Life sux when deadlines nearing, presentations reaching, term ending, exam coming and you are fattening.
Its extremely boring and sianz...
So try this...
Onli try it when u are free. Dun risk your sch work!"

"This wicked game, as its name depicts, is really quite wicked and addictive. Once you get started there's no return. But it's really fun, so why not. I've spent a whole night on it already, and I shall continue only after my exams." - Alex

"It's a great exercise for your brains, and I'm now happily on level 30, interpreting various clues"

"I'm so hooked onto this game I can do nothing else. But it's so hard to solve that I feel my brain fragmenting into a few million pieces, never to be joined up again. If you, like me, feel that your job is a dead-end job and need some brain stimulation, click here and best of luck to you."

"Heheh.. Princess got me addicted to it.. can't believe the guy that made this thing up is only 18 yrs old. That's insane. Must be fun for him to mess up all these ppl's minds HAHA~~ Thanks to Princess for like 90% of the hints hehehe~~~
Go play..and pull out all ur hair like I'm almost doing haha.."

"Seriously, go try the game! I guarantee hours of head-smacking, dispaired groaning, and a very good excuse for procrastination. :D" - xox

"You all try lor.. Frustrating to the max, but highly satisfying, for about 2 seconds after each successful solving -_-"

"Feeling like you can take some wickedness? Try The Wicked!"

"Created by a very clever and special boy, and gaining reputation very rapidly, it's THE WICKED! It's an online puzzle game which requires logical thinking, or a lot of luck." - blacksheep

"IF U THINK U R SMART, TRY THIS GAME, YOU WILL FEEL DUMB. See how far you can go."

"Its a wicked wicked puzzle.... once you're in... you'll never get out!"

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]