Wednesday, June 28, 2006

 

The Mug

So yeah, its one day left, and several days since I last posted the super duper long, seemingly serious but actually humourous post that was actually an excuse to not mug. And that was the first post on my blog that my gf found it funny. We have been together for nearly 1 year and 4 months. Whee! How time flies. Maybe its time to get a new girlfriend soon. ;)

Joking.

Here I am, sitting down on my table... oops. Chair. Typing this blog entry, with a 2.1 speaker system (2 satellite speaker for left and right, and one subwoofer to produce bass that shake your room) at full blast, playing music on my MD player through the computer. The air-con was on since last night, and I am "too lazy" to turn it off. Just ate Laksa Intant Noodle for breakfast, and the smell still lingers in my room.

I woke at 7am, having slept only for 5 hours. I've been messing up my biological clock lately, sleepy extremely late and waking extremely early. I went to the window and saw some pretty Fajar Secondary School girls walking. Chio! Hehe.

Later I'm going to study physics (or at least try to). Tomorrow I'll go to AJC and take the last test. Hell, have to remember to bring my own writing paper. AJC too budget to provide. (Reason not even given, we were suddenly told that they will not be providing writting paper any more). Maybe the repainting and rats catching took up too much money.

Anyway, I'm still waiting for the second check from SPH ($500) to come in. Should be anytime soon now. I used to love saving. Now I love spending. Hehe. Here are so things I wished to buy, but so far had not yet succumbed to the temptations.
1) Spare rechargable battery for my DH10P Camera DAP ($81.90)
2) Wireless mouse with rechargable batteries (Donno how much)
3) IEM/Clip-on for mobility. POrta Pro is the best sounding below USD50 phone ever produced, but it is a tad bulky.
4) Strike Toto, and offer to "demolish and rebuild" AJC Campus (Quoting from ajcproposal.blogspot.com)

Anyway, I've allowed enough time to slack. Almost time to study. Cya!





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]