Sunday, July 30, 2006

 

Another happy The Wicked player

So to start off, this is my first post. Hello everyone, nice to meet you. Anywho, me and 2 of my friends have been playing The Wicked for about 4-5 days spending massive amounts of night time on it. We have managed to make our way up to level 47 for which we are stumped for now. Anyway, I just think that the most amazing thing for us is that we have done it ourselves thus far, no cheats and no looking up answers. Whether we got the answer through hours of work, or accidently (on the level with the hint "first search first" we got stuck until my friend just got pissed off and typed in what he was feeling in the url and it worked!) we have made it through honestly. I absolutly am in love with it, I love the challenege. I esepcially liked the email one. Brilliant. But yes, me and two of my friends, who are not on the forums now, are making our way through, I'll tell you guys if we ever finish!


Thanks for the excellent challenge.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]