Saturday, August 19, 2006

 

Canteen

I know many friends from different JCs who all seem to have the same complain about their school: "Canteen too small!"

Being a typical AJCians who believed in everything that the school say, I found myself to be a very fortunate person when one of the teachers commented that AJC's canteen is a "first-world tuckshop". Certainly that made the school's canteen comparable with those in countries like United States? I believed this teacher wholeheartedly, as she often stress that "The newspaper is a fountain of knowledge", and therefore I did not doubt her knowledge and experiences.

Imagine my surprise, when I showed my friend from CJC a photo of the canteen in my school and he exclaimed, "WAH!? And I always thought that CJC canteen damn small."

I should not question what those in authority say, should I? So I took out a penknife and point it at the throat of my friend, acusing him of slander.

AJC teachers are always right.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]