Monday, August 28, 2006

 

Councillor - Teacher Discussion (FICTIONAL)

C = Councillor
P = Principal

C: The JC2s are graduating soon!
P: Oh no, we haven't got them to contribute to the school yet. The $1988 collected during the Family Day was too little!
C: Er ok. So what do you suggest then?
P: Maybe we can get the JC2s to buy something for the school? Something useful? Since we are so starved of funds to buy anything for the school, may as well get students to do it.
C: I see. So what do you suggest?
P: Let me take a walk around the school and see what we need. You too, take this time to discuss with the students and come up with something.

P walked out of her offices and looked at the fountain. "We already have a fountain. There are fishes inside and the water is sea green," she thought to herself, and scrolled to the canteen. "Hm.. The GP Head of Department said that we have a First - World tuckshop. I'm sure the canteen don't need anything else," she mumbled. The P climbed up the stairs and entered the hall. "How come the walls of the hall so empty one? Only got 2 photo and a wall clock. Somemore the wall clock we haven't change it in 20 years. Maybe time to get a new one. Hmm..."

The next day, C and P met again.
C: I know! We can raise some money to borrow an out of service double decker bus from SBS like what one other JC did. We can use the bus for students to chit chat and enjoy themselves in an aircon environment. Currently there are so many students abusing the reading room that nobody is able to study there!"
P: "Errrr.... That sounds good. BUT! Listen to me! We need a clock! Lets buy a clock. And instead of buying a $1.80 clock, we buy a $1800 clock. Then we can show off to visitors we are so rich that we can affort to spend so much on something as redundant and useless as a clock. I want a clock. Go buy it.
C: But..
p: No buts! I want a clock. Go and buy it. I know what is best for the school. I have many years of experience. I know what we need. We need a $1800 clock.
C: Ok..

So now. Every JC2 students in AJC have to chip in $2 to help AJC buy a clock.

Comments:
Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]