Monday, August 28, 2006

 

Econ Teacher

There was this econ teacher who was from NYGH and enjoys wearing an NUS jacket around, speculatively because she could not affort a proper jacket.

She has very eccentric traits, which is listed below:
1) Ask student to do tutorial for topic B and hand in even before topic B was taught.
2) Hand out a very detailed lesson schedule at the start of each term, found herself unable to follow the schedule and ended up scheduling "make-up" lessons to make up for her incompetence and lack of flexiblity.
3) Say things like "I already planned 3 econ lessons next week. And we won't miss the lesson on thursday because I'll be giving all of you a make up lesson.
4) Scold some guys during the singing of national anthem for "dancing" when it is apparantly not true.
5) Holds timed practise twice a week, in an attempt to overuse and demean the phrase "timed practise" to mean "tutorial which you do in school during my lesson without my help".

It is no wonder, that I do not look at NUS as a possible University choice.

Comments:
Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]