Tuesday, August 29, 2006

 

Kommunizma

You are our students so of course we will not sue you to court for
damanging the reputation of the college and staff. Please read the news
paper on what has happened to Dr Chee and you should learn to be
responsible and not to take things for granted.


And later..

I was informed that instead of removing your blogs, which you have agreed,
you have not shifted it to another site. I did not take discipline action
previously as I thought you will honour your words and are regretful of
your action. I would want you to take immediate action to remove all those
damaging messages from the blogs. This is my last warning and I will not
hesitate to take further action if you still insist of keeping them .


My response..
The entries were not removed individually because it can be hard to locate and find entries regarding AJC since my blog was setup very long ago and contained many entries. Instead of deleting them, I limited my blog to only displaying the latest 25 posts -- none of which were the about the negative things about AJC. As an additional step, I also disabled my blog's archive. This makes the entries in question inaccessible, among with my other unrelated entries. I did all these on the very same day which you called me to the office.

All the blogs under my name (or i am invited to post on) can be viewed at my user's profile here: http://www.blogger.com/profile/3861556 and none contains any of the entries in question. I would like to add that I am currently so caught up with school work and working with SPH on some projects regarding The Wicked (for the new SPH website called Straits Times Online Mobile Print launching on June 15) that I have little time to blog (as seen from the short 1 sentence blog entries that I now post), and certainly could not afford the time copy and paste each blog entries regarding ajc (I couldn't even track them all to delete them one by one) to another blog and act like a fool.

Comments:
Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]