Thursday, August 17, 2006

 

Maths Revision

When my maths teacher first handed me a piece of revision schedule she intended to follow for this term, I was overjoyed.
When we managed to progress faster than other classes and finish the syllabus early and she gave us a worksheet entitled "Revision Exercise 1", I was excited.
Soon, "Revision Exercise 2" was given out, and these 2 revision exercises covers the first few topics of last year's syllabus.

Then suddenly, she stopped. Past year's AJC Prelim papers were given to us to do. My mind suddenly feel so screwed. The difference in knowledge required to do the rev exercise and that to attempt the prelim papers is very large. Luckily I was following my own revision schedule which has nothing to do with the school's or my brain will be tossed and turned as if it was riding the waves of a tsunami.

I'm better off studying oscillation for physics.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]