Saturday, August 19, 2006

 

Wake time story

When the universe was young, terrorists were cowards, and ERP were still not constructed, life was much simpler. Little kiddies of that time often love to sleep by asking their lovely mums to recite to them a bed time story, so that they could sleep. Of course, all stories are useful and carry insightful meanings. Stories such as golilocks and and the three bears teach you not to anyhow eat food that is lying around unattented as it may be some bear's lunch. Stories like Cinderalla talks about how tight security at the ball can be easily compromised by a fairy-god mother.

Now, this is the 21st century. Terrorists had become bolder and ERP were built. Those who were so used to bedtime stories had already outgrown them. Yet, far out in the unchartered backwaters of Chingapore, the principal of XJC, Ms Teason had just returned from an unexplained absent. She was away from school for 2 weeks without informing fellow students of XJC, so at the meantime, Yat P.V, the vice-principal of the school prided herself in occupying the place where Ms Teason stood during morning assemblies when she was still around.

Two weeks after the day where Ms Teason stopped appearing in school for two weeks, she appeared suddenly with a story to share with all. As students of XJC were mainly still half-awake (minus those busy rushing to the school gate so as not to be late), Ms Teason decided to share her story with her students, in order to wake her students up. Although her act achieved the opposite effect, ladies and gentlemen, I'm proud to present to you her waketime story.

"Police siren sounded outside my hotel, which caused my heart to thump and my soul to fly. After all, I've always been controlled by Yat P.V and unable to do much for you, my fellow students. Therefore, it comes as no surprise, if the Singaporean police had flew to Britain where I was staying these 2 weeks to drag me back to MOE for a tongue lashing by Tharma. You all may wonder why I leave Singapore for Britain so suddenly. That is because I'm hiding from loan shark.

Anyway, the police did turn up, and when I hear their footsteps just outside on the corridor, I rushed into the shower and stripped all my clothes off and pretended to be bathing. Trust me, my body isn't a good sight, and when all those cute police officers came rushing in, blood gushed out from their nose as fast as current in China Sea. It was later when I discovered that the blood gushed out from their mouth, not their nose.

Anyway, when all of them were lying lifeless on the floor of my lovely hotel room, I used my iron fist and broke the window of my hotel, jumping down and using my umbrella as a parachute like what they do in the cartoons. Interestingly, because I am living in my dreamworld and not caring about my students all these time, reality turned its back on me and physics was out for dinner, so I was able to float my way down to the ground slowly.

It was at this time when i suddenly though of Yat P.V and her various ideas and preaching I have endured during the times I was in the office. That was why my favourite spot is the area outside the office. Anyway, I distinctly remember Yat P.V telling me that just like in a real world where if you pretend not to see someone you don't like by closing your eyes so that that someone will also not see you, it is prefectly alright to delete newton and estein from my brain so that their laws no longer worked on it. I tried clearing my mind of what little I know about things, and slowly but surely, the world blanked out on me. Then, I tried to visualised my favourite spot in my whole life, the spot outside the office in XJC. Soon, colours returned, and I found myself standing in the pouch of XJC. I then quickly rush here to give you all my story."

And with that, Ms Teason walked of in search of some clothes to put on.

Comments:
YAT P.V. ???? LOL!
 
*porch lah..
 
*porch lah..
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]