Tuesday, October 24, 2006

 

Elvin's Disappearing Act

Elvin, one of the most hardcore mugger in my class and the mugger with results only 1 grade higher than me, the slackest in the class, pulled multiple disappearing acts these few weeks which were just so typical of his character.

When I saw him on msn, and asked him to play Gunz with me, he agreed after much persuasion, and instantly logged off and disappeared.

When me and zombie ask him to come online at 11pm to Gunz, he would agree, and when the time comes, he never appears. When we call his HP, it will be either off or he never pick it up.

Good luck mugger for your lying and dishonest attitudes.

Elvin is working damn hard towards his bright future, and being the next "elite" of our nation.

Isn't it weird that most "elites" (should I even call him one?) has such strange personality?

Comments:
how can you guys still play computer games at these critical moments...
Wake up and study hard ba!!!
 
How can u lie?

U big fat liar!

Wake up and be honest! Your personality is junk!
 
My Blog Better ....leh....
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]