Tuesday, October 31, 2006

 

Hotmail, really hot


From : Clara Lee
Sent : Tuesday, October 31, 2006 8:56 PM
To : caraboo_89@hotmail.com, tanamos@hotmail.com, tayweikiat@hotmail.com, yeo_shereen@hotmail.com, zr_dictionary1@hotmail.com, toot_it@hotmail.com, jn_weien@hotmail.com, jamie_SHE@hotmail.com
Subject : Orientation programme

I am done with the programme. Check for me eh.. I dunnoe if i have sent to all Organising com pple.. So if dun have, please send it to them for me and say that i am sorry k.. Nothing else. I see u guys tomolo!!


Attached was a detailed plan for an orientation programme, which looks like AJ's.
WTH? Who is Clara Lee?

Within 5 minutes I got another email.

From : Amos Tan
Sent : Tuesday, October 31, 2006 9:30 PM
To : sunshine_89_@msn.com, caraboo_89@hotmail.com, tayweikiat@hotmail.com, yeo_shereen@hotmail.com, zr_dictionary1@hotmail.com, toot_it@hotmail.com, jn_weien@hotmail.com, jamie_SHE@hotmail.com
Subject : RE: Orientation programme

| | | Inbox


Hi all!

Thanks Clara for the Programme.. This is the tentative programme for now.. So we can work around this first.. Thanks so much! Jia You!!! We'll make Orientation a fun and exciting one!!

Mr. Tan was talking about our objectives.. We're aiming to 100% everything!! Yea? We can do it!

And, lets not forget to have fun while planning Orientation!


And the reason for the title of this entry:

Interested in you,
Hello dear one,How are you doing in life, I Want to introduce my self to you before i could go further, I am a lady Geogil boseniryo by name. i came accross your profile which really sound so interesting as well spoke fine of you so i decided to drop a note to let you know that i am intrested in you for serious long term relationship . Please i will like you to email me back in my email address so that i can send you my photos and tell you more about myself. This is my email:geogil00221@yahoo.com I am waiting to get a reply from you. Remember distance or colour does not matter but true love matters alot in life.Hope to read from you soon, bye for now, many kissssss and huggggggg. THANKS.
Yours,
Geogil


Smart enough to call herself a lady and can't even type proper message? Try harder next time, and sprinkle some Singlish. Then I'll be convinced.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]