Thursday, October 26, 2006

 

The "SMART" Bus Driver

My girlfriend went to school today, but she forgot to bring along the ez-link card, so she had to pay with coins.

During her return journey, she paid student's fare in coins, but the bus driver refused to let her go. "Prove that you are student! Show me your student ez-link card!" he bloomed. He forced her to pay the adult fare unless she can produce an ez-link card.

My girlfriend was in her school uniform.

I see various Ah Sohs (housewives) using their child's ez-link card to take LRT and MRT. But thinking that my GF is an adult and want to pay less by purposely wearing a school uniform?

The bus driver is seriously smart.

Astounded me beyond words.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]