Monday, October 30, 2006

 

Stomp Tech Chick Loves to Screw



I donno about you, but I seriously think it is unbecoming of STOMP. This mistake also reveals a very important point: The models are just models. The instructions are written by someone else, and possibly a guy.

So dark the con of STOMP.

Link

Also, some very misleading Tech Chick Issues' name:
Tech Chick returns! Hotter and ... bigger!
Berry ripe for the plucking
X-rated business
I'll be your Wi-Fi, not your wifey.
Quick and dirty music videos
would you call them Big Macs now?

STOMP is rather unprofessional. Look here and you find their directory listing for Tech Chick files. I trust commercial sites to do better than that?

Comments:
I don't visit STOMP because I don't trust that site, as it was intentionally set up for a 'certain' purpose.
 
sorry, can ask a unrelated question? what about to their star blogger - xiaxue? I know KTM stopped blogging there due to time commitments. But dont believe there is anything abut xiaxue??
 
Thanks for tthe post
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]