Thursday, November 09, 2006

 

Alevel: Computing Paper 1 and Maths Paper 2

Woke up early in the morning to go school for Computing Paper 1. Granted, I know that because only 6 students in AJC took Computing, and we the computing students are a small small minority group.

 
But what is the big idea of cordoning off our examination room? 
 
Computing Paper 1 was ok, despite several strange questions such as "What is the differences between analogue and digital data?", and a question asking me how speech is generated on a computer using computer data.
 
All in all, most of the questions are those kinds that chao muggers do not know how to answer, wish I feel is a good way to set the questions. Afterall, harddrives are cheap nowadays and there is no point in hiring an organic one (brainless mugger who only knows how to store and output data).
 
Maths Paper 2 was hell. The questions were very fun. Like Maths Paper 1, there are 3 marks I left blank, 5 marks unsure. Unlike Maths Paper 1, there is a 5 mark question where I worked until the last step before I ran out of time.
 
I felt so sad to let my maths knowledge go. I mean, I only learnt all the topics last week for the first time these 2 years, and only understand what statistics was about this monday. After absorbing knowledge like a sponge for 2 weeks, these knowledge will no longer be needed. Examinations are nothing but a waste of time.
 
I also felt proud of myelf while revising (studying for the first time) maths without any reference to any of the notes or tutorials given by AJC. Despite that fact that AJC is filled with those typical muggers who mugged all year round for two years, the total number of weeks I've mugged in these two years amounted to only 3 weeks.
 
Thus, if I can get my As, AJC muggers will always be a laughing stock in my mind. Hope that I don't get to see any AJCians reading or studying on public tranports, or highlighting newspapers like donno what desperate shit after I graduate. I can't warranty I can control myself from laughing.
 
All that, if I can get my target of at least 60 points by mugging only 3 weeks.
 
And if I really get it, good baragin isn't it?
 
I MUST GET MY 60PTS.
 
 
 

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]