Wednesday, November 29, 2006

 

Jobfactory ask me watch movie again!



Crazy marketing revenue generating and quality compromising guys over at the barely successful Jobsfactory portal BrightSparks sent me the third email to invite me to go to watch Eragon, and once again insulted me by calling me a mugger.

My reply to their email?

enuff of of this shit?


Reply from BrightSparks:
"dershing here from BrightSparks. the emailer above is a free movie given by BrightSparks. We sent it twice to JC students who opted in for emailer and who registered with us on their own choice. In total, 200+ JC students attended the session. I am sorry that the email bothered you, but you could have logged in anytime to change your email subscription options or could have emailed us at any time to delete your account.

As for the accusation of being barely successful and quality compromising, BrightSparks is used by over 5000 top JC students and hundreds find scholarships through us. There is very little ground to accuse us of being quality compromising. If you have any questions, feel free to email me. Thanks!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]