Thursday, December 07, 2006

 

AJC Prom 2006: Part 1

Today was AJC's Prom Night, the first Prom that I attend in my life. I skipped the one in The Chinese High School due to unwillingness to invest on clothes and expansive Prom ticket. However, this time round, I was able to pick up a Prom ticket for $30 due to a rich guy who bought the ticket then refused to go, and a very cheap but still presentable shirt costing only $19.90, and along with much persuasion from my girlfriend, I finally agreed to attend the Prom.
 
My girlfriend came to my house where we prepared ourselves before going to the Prom. Below is her beautiful dress, which along with the accessories she was wearing, won various positive remarks from my mum, Poh Wei, and Anirudh. 

 

Girls make-up for big events, and my girlfriend is no exception. Look at how she covered my bed with her make-up stuff.
 
  Posted by Picasa


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]