Monday, December 18, 2006

 

Alternative Reality Game House (ARGH)

Had an online meeting yesterday with the rest of the group for this project under iFoundries mentorship and government funding.

The nature of ARGs allow me to put my puzzle creating experience (not skills) gained by putting my heart and soul in The Wicked into good use.

We are now looking at launching a pilot project, and am looking for partial/full sponsors for this new form of media

I cannot talk too much about this project or what ARGH will be doing here, as it is a rather new way of doing things in Singapore.

However, anyone interested to know the details, can email Hong Jun at hongjun.wang (gmail).

Finally, my girlfriend has a day off today and I'm going out with her.

But!

(Stares stupidly at the $6 left in my drawer.)

Oh yeah, I put up the Original PSP Games for sale at yahoo auction under my aunt's account liao. It is here. Can't seem to locate the page for the other game I put up though. Will check again.

Ok, thats it for today.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]