Tuesday, December 19, 2006

 

Blade Dancer: Lineage of Light

This is one of the best (although somewhat confusing at times that I had to refer to online walkthrough to know where to go next) game on my PSP that I've played. Its a role-playing-game.

The battle system rocks. The crafting system rocks. The graphics rocks. But, because it is only possible to control character movement via the analogue plate on the PSP, my thumb cramps up badly as if on reflex everytime I pick up my PSP.

Now all my characters are at level 27. The game should complete when I am around 50+ levels, meaning there are around 2/5 of the game left to play.

Uh hoo! After that will be another round of trying to sell my PSP UMD, and then buying a new second hand one.


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]