Friday, December 15, 2006

 

Friends gone one by one

NS had started its enlistment "drive", and it saddened me to see that slowly but surely, my males friends were all starting to disappear from my life.

The number of male contacts online in my MSN Messenger contact list had been dwindling ever since Prom night.

As my enlistment is set in March next year, I am among the last to be enlisted.

The feeling is akin to growing old and seeing my friends pass away around me. I am the last to die, but the feeling of loneliness can only grow and peak on the day when it was my turn to die.

Comments:
Halo Friend,
Why talking about dying?
Touch wood, touch wood, quick, quick.
Why sad, must be very happy that all
your friends are getting trained to
become a man, a real responsible man.
And next will be your turn, come March.
So be prepared mentally, positively, to
go in to experience what army life is.
You have always got lots of friends, if
only you bother to make - anyone sitting
next to you in the trains or buses, or
wherever. Only requirement is for you
to make the first move, isn't it?
Come on, get out of the house and do
some physical activities, e.g. helping
others to cross the road or run erands.
Cheer up, friend.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
 
kaz them. Shall station myself at the traffic light near my house everyday from 8 to 7 to help people cross the road.

Nah.. just kidding.

Merry christmas and happy new year to you too!

My birthday is coming. Whee!
 
Haha you're not that worse off.

I have a chinese teacher in his 60s, the first thing he checks in the Zaobao everyday is the orbituary.
 
wtf?
 
1319 said: I have a chinese teacher in his 60s, the first thing he checks in the Zaobao everyday is the orbituary.

my physics teacher also does the same thing, but i don think he is that extreme.

my enlistment date is in april, who, in my class, can be later than me?
 
Value Life. Act Responsibly.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]