Friday, December 22, 2006

 

PicooZ terrible QC

I returned the my first PicooZ (very hard to control and crazy amount of lift until i balance it with my mod) after the tail rotor refuse to spin on its forth flight. I was given a replacement plane, but this one came with lousy lift and it only flies in the air for 1~2minutes and then hover a few cm off the ground, unwilling to reach for the sky any longer.

I feel like going down and getting one more replacement, but that way super thick skin leh?

Should I do it? I would rather have a PicooZ that performs identical to my first, which with a little bit of scotch tape, I manage make it zip around my room like a charm.

Nabei. Terrible QC there. My Twin-X plane from the same company (Silverit) has no such problem.

Now I am resorting to bending the main rotor blades to get more lift.

While people in USA can buy 3 or 5 PicooZs, test them all out and return those that do not perform up to par, Singapore's return policy ain't that good, and if you are suay (like me), you are suay.

But, PicooZ is still a fantastic product, and is well loved by pets. Don't believe me? Check out this video!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]