Friday, December 15, 2006

 

Update

Installing Diablo 2 LOD now, a 5 year old game to play with my few remaining friends who had not yet entered the process of turning into "men". My Gunz mate was enlisted at 10am today, so no more late night gaming for me anymore.

Getting a new PSP RPG tml, and waiting for my aunt to return to Singapore tml to use her Yahoo Auction account to sell one of my psp game.

Money has blurry existence nowadays, and I couldn't even afford Picoo-Z (R/C helicopter mentioned on Mr Brown's blog one day after I saw it at Suntec and felt like buying it). Can someone please donate it to me? I can't afford the $39.90.

Currently no job and no pocket money, but just received an email from Chinese High the other day about going back to teach basic html. Told the teacher that I will be enlisted in March, so she had to go and check with another person to see if they can use me.

Also there's a project doing alternate reality game under iFoundries under government funding, which may or may not happen. All is still in the initial considering phase.

Watching Naruto (super dragging to keep me occupied), and playing Ridge Racer, Burnout Legends, all on my PSP.

Played with Audacity, an opensource sound editor just now and had fun creating a new song similar to Mr Brown's Harmless Podcast based on LHL speech. Will upload soon.

My girlfriend got a job at Mango, and worked like a horse for 6.50 bucks per hour. Her feet suffered greatly with blisters, bruises and all that due to bad shoe and excessive walking/standing. My heart goes out to her.

Met up with her during her dinner break today. Had a mini arguement but was soon resolved. My girlfriend missed me dearly and pained my heart. I wonder what will happen to her when i go for NS. I don't want her to cry in bed every night, pining for me.

Going to play D2 LOD liao. Sotong, whose enlistment date is a month later than mine, is waiting for me.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]