Monday, January 08, 2007

 

New Wicked Game

Remember the announcement I made earlier?
http://z12.invisionfree.com/thewickedforum...p?showtopic=493

There will also be some changes to the overall site design, and also something more exciting than plain old Wicked coming soon.

The recent confusion and appearance of V-IX was actually part of a new game me and my team devised after more than 30 hours of solid brainstorming (once even staying overnight at my office with NO toilets facilities, and then when I had stomachache at 4am, I sneaked into a shopping center and use theirs).


The whole thing is a game, and the reason why I'm keeping quiet is to test your response if you all will discover that it is a game. This is also to add more mystery and perhaps encourage exploration and curiousity on V-IX website.


However, me along with my team are particularly disappointed when there is an lack of interest, and particularly players like Ryluna who actually discouraged the community from doing their own exploration. No hard feelings, Ryluna. I thought the community in general will apply their puzzle solving skills on this new development, but was proven wrong.
Therefore, we finally made the decision to just go ahead and announce that this whole thing is a game and i expect you to hunt for clues beyond what the wicked usually offers.


The game take place in the same world in live in, hence details like location and phone numbers are real.


The game will continue, and go ahead and find more clues. Who knows, you may even get a special mention in Wicked HoF. More details later. For now, just play and enjoy the game =D


PS: Do not hack thewicked.sgblogging.com or www.v-ix.com!

Discuss it here.


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]